The Lotus® Expeditor Toolkit 6.2.1 provides bug fixes and usability changes over the previous release, Lotus Expeditor Toolkit 6.2.
The Toolkit is supported on the following platforms:
- Eclipse 3.4.2 with WTP 3.0.4
- Rational Application Developer 7.5.3
Supported Operating Systems:
- Microsoft Windows XP Service Pack 2
- Microsoft Windows Vista Service Pack 1
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5.2 Desktop with GTK Support
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop (SLED) 10 FP2 (with XGL)
New target added for Client Services:
- Lotus Expeditor Integrator
Lotus Expeditor provides some new and updated samples in this release. Install the Lotus Expeditor Toolkit to obtain access to the following samples.
- Styled Widgets - Demonstrates and compares the use of the Expeditor Rich UI Widgets, such as SButton and SToolbar, with the standard SWT widgets. The sample also illustrates the deployment and application of a new style sheet based theme.
- Styled Table - Demonstrates the capabilities of the Lotus Expeditor styled table. The same data set is shown in various table layouts, and with various table options.
- Managed Datasource - Demonstrates how to use the Managed Datasource capability to manage the application of schema changes to a database.
- Login Configuration - Demonstrates the components and component definitions needed to add an alternative login configuration to the platform.
- Microbroker - Demonstrates the JMS point-to-point messaging capability, complementing the publish-and-subscribe sample provided in a previous release.
- Browser - Illustrates how to use the browser component. The samples show capabilities such as basic view inclusion, listener usage, and DOM access.
- Order Entry - Updated from previous releases to use the micro broker messaging provider, replacing the previous usage of MQ Everyplace.