ShowTable of Contents
This article provides a brief list of some of the new and changed capabilities of the Lotus Expeditor integrator 6.2.3.
Lotus Expeditor integrator 6.2.3
The Lotus® Expeditor integrator 6.2.3 provides bug fixes, serviceability and performance improvements, as well as new features over the previous release, Lotus Expeditor integrator 6.2.2.
Here are the Highlights of these new features.
- National Language support for Group 1 languages added.
- Improved Message Header handling to manipulate message headers using a separate activity
- Enhanced 4690 FTP Adapter handling to address CC/DD server modes of the 4690 POS system
- MQ Channel compression enabled to compress the data exchanged between Lotus Expeditor integrator and IBM Websphere MQ Messaging Backends
- Custom comments in the configuration file are kept in case of configuration updates using the Administration User Interface
- Secure communication based on SSL enabled between IBM Messaging Clients and Lotus Expeditor integrator
- Secure communication based on SSL enabled between IBM Websphere MQ Messaging Backends and Lotus Expeditor integrator