You can change the Home Portal Account settings for users in the Restricted Workbench environment.
To change the Home Portal Account server address or username and password for users in the Restricted Workbench environment, a user with administrative privileges must launch the Lotus® Expeditor using the -data <users workspace directory>
parameter and then access the Home Portal Account preferences panel:
- If you are using Linux®, specify chown -R root <users workspace
to modify owner permissions of the <users workspace
directory containing logs, applications, and .config directories (for example, /home/myuser/Lotus/XPD).
- Launch the Lotus Expeditor with the following command line parameters: -data <users workspace
- Click File > Preferences then click the Home Portal Account in the left panel.
- Make the necessary modifications to the settings displayed and click OK to apply the changes.
- Allow the Lotus Expeditor to restart and make sure the new applications are available.
- Exit the Lotus Expeditor.
- If you are using Linux, specify chown -R <user> <users workspace
to restore owner permissions of the <users workspace
- Log out of the operating system administrative user.
- Log in to the operating system as the Restricted Workbench user that will automatically start the Lotus Expeditor. The applications are now available.
Parent topic: Installing with the Restricted Workbench Service: XPD621