This sample creates Client Services projects to illustrate the basic elements of developing composite applications on Lotus® Expeditor.
Time required: 2 minutes
You can use this sample only on the desktop runtime. You must import the Portlet Communications sample before running these samples.
Key concepts demonstrated by the collection of projects in this sample include the following:
- Declarative wiring through Property Broker for the following:
- SWT to SWT communication
- Portlet to Portlet communication
- Portlet to SWT communication
- SWT to Portlet communication
- Use of Click to Action menus to show compatible actions for a selected Property
- Dragging and dropping Property Broker property values between SWT views
- Reading portlet preferences set by the portal administrator
Click the Setup instructions
link for steps demonstrating how to run these samples.
Parent topic: Samples: XPD621
Composite application setup instructions: XPD621