This topic provides instructions on how to configure Expeditor Client Management for SSL.
To configure Expeditor Client Management for SSL connections, follow these steps:
- Go to Servers > Application servers > clientMgmtServices.
- Under Container Settings, expand Web Container Settings and click Web container transport chains.
- Click WCInboundDefaultSecure > SSL inbound channel (SSL_2).
- Under SSL Configuration, select Specify to this endpoint and choose the SSL configuration that you created in Create a new SSL configuration.
- Click OK and save the changes.
- Go to Servers > Web Servers > web_server_name and regenerate and propagate the Web server plug-in.
- Restart the clientMgmtServices application server.
To verify SSL is setup properly for the Client Management Server, open a Web browser and go to https://web_server_hostname: web_server_port/ManageClients/webservices/wsdl/ManageClients.wsdl
. The WSDL file is displayed.
On the client, reconfigure the Enterprise Management Agent to use https
and click the test button. When prompted, trust the certificate
Parent topic: Securing with SSL: XPD621