Open the platform preferences dialog and click on the Synchronization page to configure the auto-synchronization schedules and triggers.
You can check and uncheck the boxes separately to enable and disable the following schedules and triggers:
- Normal-priority synchronization schedule
- High- priority synchronization schedule
- Synchronize when I start the client trigger
- Synchronize when I reconnect after being disconnected trigger
- Synchronize when I go offline trigger
- Synchronize when I shutdown the client trigger
Check Prompt me
to have a confirmation dialog prompt to be displayed before the platform performs synchronization. You can also personalize the schedules by changing the times settings, repeat setting, and days of the week settings.
Parent topic: Configuring platform synchronization: XPD621