You can create a copy of the Rich Client View Placeholder and use it for any view not needing custom parameters. The placeholder is also used for the portlet viewer.
To create a copy of a Rich Client View Placeholder in a perspective:
- Make sure the Rich Client Layout Administration portlet is properly installed on WebSphere® Portal.
- Log on to WebSphere Portal using administrator's credentials.
- Click Administration under Product Links.
- Expand Portlet Management and click Portlets.
- Locate the portlet named Rich Client View Placeholder.
Tip: To quickly find the Rich Client View Placeholder, select the default search Starts with in the Search by field and type r before clicking the Search field.
- Click the copy portlet icon to create a copy.
Parent topic: Using the Rich Client Layout Administration Portlet: XPD621
Adding the Rich Client View Placeholder to a page: XPD621