The level of access that a user has to portlets and pages hosted by WebSphere® Portal must be set using the WebSphere Portal Administration pages. Applications that you build to run on the platform must specify that all authenticated WebSphere Portal users can use the portlets and pages that make up your application for the application to be made available in the platform.
To set the access level for portlets and pages to all authenticated WebSphere Portal users:
- From the WebSphere Portal Administration pages, click Access -> Resource Permissions -> Pages.
- Search for pages with "WMC" to display the page you created.
- Click the Assign Access key icon of the page you created.
- Click the Edit Role icon for the User role, and then click Add.
- Check all authenticated portal users, and then click OK. Click Done, then click OK to return to the page search results. Click Done to return to the list of resource types. Click Portlets, and then search for portlets with "WMC" to return the portlets you created.
- For each portlet, set the User role to all authenticated portal users.
Parent topic: Registering: XPD621