Before editing the Mobile Web Services security configuration, this scenario assumes that you selected Use template configuration
from the How to create Web Services Security configuration
menu, as well as a security template that includes Basic authentication only
. To edit a Mobile Web Services security configuration in this scenario for the Web services client, perform the following procedure:
- Select the wssecurityclient.xml file and open it with the WS-Security Client Editor.
- Expand the Security Request Generator Binding Configuration section on the WS binding tab.
- Expand the Token Generator section, select the gen_unt item from the list, and select Edit. From the next menu:
- Remove the existing Callback handler, and input the classpath of your custom callback handler as the Callback handler.
- Select OK.
- Save your changes to the wssecurityclient.xml file.
Parent topic: Editing the Mobile Web Services security configuration: XPD621