Before editing the Mobile Web Services security configuration, this scenario assumes that you selected Use template configuration
under from the How to create Web Services Security configuration
menu. It also assumes you selected a security template that includes Basic authentication only
. To edit a Mobile Web Services security configuration in this scenario for the Web services provider, perform the following procedure:
- Select the wssecurity.xml file and open it with the WS-Security Provider Editor.
- Expand the Request Consumer Binding Configuration Details on the WS binding tab.
- Expand the Token Consumer section, select the con_unt item from the list, and select Edit. From the next menu:
- Add a new property.
- Input com.ibm.pvcws.wss.authenticator as a Property Name and the classpath of your custom authenticator as a Property Value if you want to use your custom authenticator.
- Input com.ibm.pvcws.wss.authorizer as a Property Name and the classpath of your custom authorizer as a Property Value if you want to use your custom authorizer.
- Select OK.
- Save your changes to the wssecurity.xml file.
Parent topic: Editing the Mobile Web Services security configuration: XPD621