The Find Information Activity assists you in locating relevant information across various support and development resources.
It is useful for resolving questions such as:
- I want to learn more about a particular technology. What information is available?
- I think I'm hitting a defect. Is there a fix available?
- I'm receiving an error message. What do I do?
- How do I reset my configuration parameters to their default values?
- How can I talk to other users of my product to see if anyone has ever had to recover from the same problem I have?
This activity includes:
- A Search option that provides access to nearly all of IBM® online resources and returns that information in a concise and well-organized list for easy review
- The new IBM Support Assistant Personal Trainer -- you can select multimedia training modules, store them in your personal playlist, and play them back when you would like to refresh your skills
- Quick links to product pages addressing support, skills, troubleshooting, and other product-specific information.
The Find Information Activity is a key resource to use when you have a goal of identifying documentation, technical resources, education and support information to assist you in resolving a problem.
Parent topic: Solving problems with activities: XPD621