This section provides the steps involved in installing Lotus® Expeditor from a shared network location.
Use the following steps to install Lotus Expeditor from a shared network location.
- Map to the shared folder.
- Continue with step 3 described in Installing from a CD.
If installing on Windows® Vista, you must run the install as an administrator:
- In Windows Explorer, right-click setupwin32.exe and select Run as Administrator.
- Follow the prompts to complete the installation.
- Launch Lotus Expeditor as the standard user using <install location
\rcp\rcplauncher.exe. This creates a new workspace and desktop icon for the standard user.
For network share install to complete successfully on Windows Vista, you might need to make adjustments to the Local security policy for UAC or disable it.
Parent topic: Installing the Lotus Expeditor on the desktop: XPD621
Invoking a silent installation on Windows: XPD621