First you must install prerequisite components on the Lotus® Expeditor Client using the Lotus Expeditor update site.
The prerequisite components include:
- Apache Struts Runtime (org.apache.struts.feature)
- Apache Portals Bridges (org.apache.portals.bridges.feature)
To install them using the update site, perform the following procedure:
- Start the Lotus Expeditor Client.
- Select File > Application > Install from the main menu.
- Select Search for New Features to Install, then click Next.
- If you have been provided a CD or network attached drive, select Add Folder Location. Then:
- Browse to the desktop/updates/platform directory.
- Click OK.
- You can optionally change the site name. Click OK.
- If you do not have the media or a network attached drive, you must obtain the Update Site address from your administrator. Then:
- Select Add Remote Location.
- Add a name to identify the site and enter the URL that you were provided by your administrator.
- Click OK.
- In the list, select only the site that you just added and click Finish.
- Expand the tree next to the location you created in step 4 or 5. Then:
- Select the Apache Struts Runtime and Apache Portals Bridges Components.
- Select Next.
- Read the license terms provided. If acceptable, click Next.
- The Apache Struts Runtime and Apache Portals Bridges components display as a list of features to install. Select Install All to install the components.
- Click Finish.
- When prompted to restart, select Yes.