Pizza JSP setup instructionsAdded by IBM on October 4, 2010 | Version 1 (Original)
|Before you can run the sample, you must first import the sample into your workspace and launch the test runtime.
Before you can run the sample, you must first import the sample into your workspace and launch the test runtime.
Follow these steps:
- To import the sample:
- Select File > Import.
- From the Import Wizard, select General and then select Existing Projects into Workspace. Click Next.
- Select the Archive file radio button.
- Enter the name of the sample jar file, pizzajsp.jar, or browse to the com.ibm.rcp.tools.samplegallery plug-in directory and select the jar file from the archive directory.
- The dialog shows the projects present in the archive jar file. Select Finish to install the projects into your workspace.
- To launch the test runtime:
- Switch to the Java™ EE perspective.
- Right-click com.ibm.rcp.samples.webapp.pizzajsp.
- Select Run > Run on Server from the main menu.
- Select a Client Services server from the list. If a Client Services server is not on the list, select Manually define a server and choose it from the list of server types.
- Click Finish.
- To run the sample, use the Web browser opened by the tools. The Web application URL is displayed. You can also view the Web application in the client runtime. To do so, select Open > Sample Pizza JSP Web Application. To end the runtime, select File > Exit from the menu.
Note that this sample does not require use of the console to run the sample.
Parent topic: Pizza JSP: XPD621