There are some prerequisite steps that should be taken prior to adding Client Management Services or DB2® Everyplace® Services to the managed environment.
- Upgrade the WebSphere® Application Server federated repository configuration to use an LDAP server for the user registry. You should not attempt to deploy a managed environment using the WebSphere file-based user registry
- The server that will contain the deployment manager must be at the same or higher fix pack level than the Lotus® Expeditor Server systems.
- The target system where Expeditor Server 6.2 will be configured must contain a WebSphere managed profile.
- Start the Deployment Manager on the Network Deployment system.
- Start the node agent on the target Lotus Expeditor Server system.
Parent topic: Performing a custom install: XPD621