You can test your Client Services JSR168 Struts Portlet project using the Lotus® Expeditor test environment.
To run and launch your project in the test environment, perform the following procedure:
- Select Run > Run Configurations... .
- Create a new Client Services launch configuration.
- From the Plugins tab, ensure that the new Client Services JSR168 Struts Portlet project is selected.
- Click Run to launch the Expeditor test environment.
- Open the Web Browser view from Lotus Expeditor. Execute the portlet inside the browser using the following URL structure:
Your Client Services JSR168 Struts Portlet project should successfully run and execute inside the Lotus Expeditor test environment. If desired, you may create a short launch configuration using the WctWebApplication
extension point inside the project’s plugin.xml
For information on launching/debugging a Client Services Portlet project using the Client Services launcher, refer to Debugging and testing Client Services Portlet projects on a test environment