Troubleshooting synchronizationAdded by IBM on October 4, 2010 | Version 1 (Original)
|These questions and actions will help you troubleshoot the synchronization problems.
These questions and actions will help you troubleshoot the synchronization problems.
- How long has the problem been occurring?
If the problem occurred after a period of normal operation, did anything change in the environment?
- Is this a first time installation?
- Did the feature work until some point and then start failing?
When does the problem occur? Is it occurring during the server replication or the client synchronization?
- Was the client, host, or server upgraded to a new patch level?
- Was an operating system patch applied?
- Did the network environment change? For example, was a server moved or a domain migrated?
- Did the system (client or server) crash recently?
Parent topic: Troubleshooting DB2 Everyplace: XPD621