Use the steps in this section to uninstall the Lotus® Expeditor.
Before you uninstall, ensure that the Expeditor client is not running.
- Launch Add/Remove Programs by selecting Settings -> Control Panel -> Add/Remove Programs
- Select Lotus Expeditor and click Remove.
On Windows Vista with UAC enabled:
The uninstall must be run with full administrative access. To do this, follow these steps:
- Open a command prompt as administrator: From the Start menu, browse to the command prompt, right click and select Run as Administrator.
- From the command prompt run the following command:
- Accept any prompts to allow access.
- If using RPM packaging, run:
- If using Debian packaging, to remove, run:
- or, to purge, run:
- The uninstall wizard does not provide the option to remove user data. You must manually remove it. Refer to Removing user-specific data.
- Uninstall can only be performed in the same language in which the install was performed.
Silently uninstalling the Lotus Expeditor on Windows
To silently remove Lotus Expeditor, run the following command:
"<client destination>\\uninstall.bat" -silent
Parent topic: Installing the Lotus Expeditor on the desktop: XPD621