The Lotus® Expeditor runtime provides two flavors of JWL support. The plug-in com.ibm.rcp.jsf.ext
provides JWL support along with the default faces configuration for JWL. The plug-in com.ibm.rcp.jsf.ext.impl
provides JWL support, but does not include the faces configuration. By default, the tooling sets the Client Services web project development environment to use com.ibm.rcp.jsf.ext
, which provides the faces configuration. Certain application environments have a conflict with the default JWL faces configuration. If you are developing for such an environment, you can switch to JWL without the configuration as follows:
- Right click on the project and select Properties.
- Select the Client Services properties page.
- On the Target Definition tab, find the feature IBM® JavaServer Faces (JSF) Extensions.
- Expand this feature using the +.
- De-select com.ibm.rcp.servlet.jsf.ext.
- Click OK to save this change.
If you are using the WAB Utility to translate an existing WAR file, you can specify that the application requires JWL without the default configuration by adding the following option: -configlessJWL
Parent topic: Java Server Faces JSF development: XPD621