This topic describes how to uninstall Lotus® Expeditor Server using a response file.
To uninstall Lotus Expeditor Server using the uninstall.rsp
file, follow these steps:
- Edit the uninstall.rsp file located in the expeditor_install_dir/_uninst directory, and update options described in Uninstalling Lotus Expeditor Server (uninstall.rsp).
- Change directory to expeditor_install_dir/_uninst.
- Run the following command:
: ./uninstall.sh -silent -options path/uninstall.rsp
: uninstall.bat -silent -options path\\uninstall.rsp
is the fully-qualified path where the response file is located.
Wait for the command to finish successfully.
You can specify the –silent
and –W properties.password
options directly on the command line. For example, you can specify your password to avoid storing passwords in a response file as shown. All other options must be specified within the response file itself. For example:
./uninstall.sh -silent -options path/uninstall.rsp -W properties.password="password"
- All values MUST BE ENCLOSED in double quotes ( "" ) when entered on a command line.
- Password with special characters cannot be passed on the command line. For more information, see Supported naming conventions.
- Options specified in the response file override the options passed on the command line, so you must comment # options in the file that you want to pass on the command line.
- If an error is displayed, view the suite_uninstall.log file in expeditor_install_dir/logs. Correct the problem, and then run the uninstallation command again.
Parent topic: Uninstalling Lotus Expeditor Server: XPD621