WAB Utility installationAdded by IBM on October 4, 2010 | Version 1 (Original)
Perform the following procedure to install the WAB utility:
- Install a Java SE 6 JRE on your development machine, and set the environment variable JAVA_HOME to the location of this JDK.
- The WAB utility is delivered as one of the plug-ins installed with the Lotus® Expeditor Toolkit. For the WTP environment, it is located in the following directory (where WTP_HOME is the directory that your Web Tool Platform has been installed to):
For the Rational® environment, it is located in the following directory (where RAD_HOME
is the directory that your Rational Software Delivery platform has been installed to):
You can copy this directory elsewhere on your development machine, if desired, or use it in place. For convenience, you should add the WAB utility directory to your system’s PATH
environment variable. This will enable you to invoke the WAB utility scripts without specifying their full path.
- The invocation scripts for the WAB utility are within the WAB utility directory described in step 2.
- wab.bat - Windows® script for invoking the WAB utility
- wabc - Linux® script for invoking the WAB utility
Parent topic: WAB Utility: XPD621