You can add the Rich Client View Placeholder to a page so that the selected page has an additional portlet to represent a rich client view.
Follow these steps to add the Rich Client View Placeholder to a page:
- Log in to WebSphere® Portal as an administrator.
- Click Administration in the Portal toolbar.
- In the navigation tree, click Portal User Interface, then Manage Pages.
- Navigate through the pages or search for the target page until it appears in the list of pages.
- Click the Edit Page Layout icon (the pencil) on the line listing the target page.
- Click +Add portlets.
- Scroll through or search until the desired portlet shows in the list.
- Enable the box before the portlet title.
- Click OK to save the changes.
- Click Done to exit editing page layout.
The Rich Client View Placeholder now appears on the page layout.
Parent topic: Using the Rich Client Layout Administration Portlet: XPD622