Open the platform preferences dialog, and click the Synchronization page to configure the auto-synchronization schedules and triggers.
You can check and clear the boxes separately to enable and disable the following schedules and triggers:
- Normal-priority synchronization schedule
- High- priority synchronization schedule
- Synchronize when I start the client trigger
- Synchronize when I reconnect after being disconnected trigger
- Synchronize when I go offline trigger
- Synchronize when I shut down the client trigger
Check Prompt me
to have a confirmation dialog prompt displayed before the platform performs synchronization. You can also personalize the schedules by changing the time settings, repeat setting, and days-of-the-week settings.
Parent topic: Configuring platform synchronization: XPD622