This procedure guides you through the process of creating a JSR168 Struts Portlet project, using the Lotus® Expeditor Toolkit.
- Select File > New > Project.
- Select Client Services > Client Services Portlet Project.
- Click Next.
- Enter a project name.
- Ensure that the Target Runtime is set to Client Services 6.2.
- From the Portlet Type drop down list, select Struts portlet.
- Optionally, you can select the Show advanced settings check box.
- Check the list of pre-selected facets. The Struts for JSR168 portlets facet should be included. Verify the version of the facet and also that the Portlet bundle and Web bundle facets are selected.
- Click OK to return to the Client Services Portlet project wizard.
- Click Next. The Portlet Settings displays.
- Check the default entries and selections for the project's content types and modes. Text/html should be the only supported content type and view mode should be preselected. Make additional selections as necessary.
- Click Next. The Struts Portlet Settings page displays.
- Make any necessary selections and entries to customize your struts portlet project.
- Click Next. The Target selection page displays. Make additional selections as necessary.
- Click Finish to complete the project creation process.
Your new Client Services Portlet project should include the required struts artifacts, such as the struts-config.xml
and Struts libraries, and configured for struts support based on the Lotus Expeditor runtime.