You can delete existing Eclipse preference on one or more clients using a delete preference task.
To run a preference inventory task using the administrative console, follow these steps:
- Select Expeditor Client Management > Clients.
- Click on the client ID of one of the clients. You will be able to select additional clients in a later step, including targeting a filter.
- Click Preferences Inventory .
- Select one or more preferences.
- Select Delete Preferences from the list of actions and click Go.
- Select the task type and click Next. See Managing tasks for more information.
- Verify the preferences to delete under Target Preferences and click Next.
- Update the target client queue if needed. You can target filters from this panel. Click Next when complete. See Targeting tasks for more information.
- Set the task options and click Create Task. See Task options for more information.
After the task is created, you can view the task status and monitor its progress. See Monitoring task progress
for more information.
Parent topic: Managing your Eclipse preferences: XPD622