Echo secure setup instructionsAdded by IBM on September 9, 2010 | Version 1 (Original)
|Before you can run the sample, you must first import the sample into your workspace and launch the test runtime.
Before you can run the sample, you must first import the sample into your workspace and launch the test runtime.
Follow these steps:
- To import the sample:
- Select File > Import.
- From the Import Wizard, select General and then select Existing Projects into Workspace. Click Next.
- Select the Archive file radio button.
- Enter the name of the sample jar file, echosecure.jar, or browse to the com.ibm.rcp.tools.samplegallery plug-in directory and select the jar file from the archive directory.
- The dialog shows the projects present in the archive jar file. Select Finish to install the projects into your workspace.
- To launch the test runtime:
- Select Run > Run Configurations... from the main menu.
- Select Client Services and click New.
- Type a unique name for your configuration, such as Echo Secure.
- Select the Plug-ins tab and verify that the com.ibm.rcp.samples.wssecurity.registration, com.ibm.rcp.samples.wssecurity.echo.client, and com.ibm.rcp.samples.wssecurity.echo.server plug-ins are selected.
- Select the Arguments tab and verify that –console is in the Program Arguments field.
- Click Apply and then Run.
- To start the sample, enter a start bundle_name command for each plug-in in the Console view. Bundle names are as follows:
- com.ibm.rcp.samples.wssecurity.registration – Starts the registration plug-in to create user definitions.
- com.ibm.rcp.samples.wssecurity.echo.client – Starts the Web service client bundle.
- com.ibm.rcp.samples.wssecurity.echo.server – Starts the Web service provider bundle.
Note: To stop a bundle, use the stop bundle_name command.
Output is similar to the following:
osgi> start com.ibm.rcp.samples.wssecurity.registration
osgi> start com.ibm.rcp.samples.wssecurity.echo.server
osgi> start com.ibm.rcp.samples.wssecurity.echo.client
start SecureEchoClient bundle...
return = HelloWorld!
osgi> stop com.ibm.rcp.samples.wssecurity.echo.client
osgi> stop com.ibm.rcp.samples.wssecurity.echo.server
osgi> stop com.ibm.rcp.samples.wssecurity.registration
Parent topic: Echo secure: XPD622