This sample demonstrates the definition, implementation, and a use of an alternative login configuration, including login module and callback handler.
Time required: 2 minutes
You can use this sample only on the desktop runtime.
This sample consists of a two Client Services projects: com.ibm.rcp.samples.loginconfiguration
, and com.ibm.rcp.samples.loginconfiguration.app
Key concepts demonstrated in this sample are as follows:
- Definition and implementation for the com.ibm.rcp.security.auth.loginConfigurationProvider extension
- Definition and implementation for the com.ibm.rcp.security.auth.loginModule extension
- Definition and implementation for the com.ibm.rcp.security.auth.callbackHandler
- Definition and implementation for the com.ibm.rcp.security.auth.callbackHandlerMapping
- Creation of an Account using the new type provided by the sample
- Direct usage of the Account to force a login to occur using the new login configuration
Parent topic: Samples: XPD622
Login configuration setup instructions: XPD622