You can see the progress and state of tasks you have created by using the Tasks > Submitted
view in the administrative console.
On the task list screen, you will find all the submitted tasks, with the description, task type, task state, and the percentage of successful clients. If you want to see more detailed information, click on the Task name.
In the task details screen, the following items are displayed:
- Details about the task (Activation Time, Priority, and so on)
- Detailed statistics about the client's execution of this task. Each section has the form of x/y, where x is the number of clients with that status, and y is the total number of clients targeted for this task.
- Succeeded: Clients have successfully run this task.
- Failed: Clients have failed to run this task.
- In Progress: Clients have acknowledged this task, but have not yet succeeded or failed.
- Distributed: Clients have been presented this task, but have not yet acknowledged it.
- No History: Clients have not been presented this task.
- Failed Retry: Clients have failed this task, but will retry it when they connect again.
- No Status: Clients have no status for this task.
- A list of clients that have status or are targeted for this task. To view detailed status about this task on that client, click on the client ID.
In the client task details screen you will see a list of status events, sorted in reverse chronological order, so that the most recent events are on top. Here you can see the stdout and stderr from a Run Command, or click on a link to download a retrieved file. Detailed error messages from the client are also displayed here.
Parent topic: Managing with a Client Management server: XPD622