This topic describes how to prepare the DB2® Everyplace® 9.1.x server, shipped with Lotus® Expeditor 6.1.x, for migration.
: Before you perform parallel migration to DB2 Everyplace 9.1.3, you must create a backup of the data on your system.
To prepare the DB2 Everyplace 9.1.x server for migration:
- Replicate each mirror database with the dsyreplicate command.
- Log in as the administrator.
- Go to the <DSYPATH>\\Server\\bin directory.
- Issue the following command: dsyreplicate mirror_db_name.
where mirror_db_name is the name of the mirror database that you want to replicate.
- Stop the DB2 Everyplace 9.1.x Sync Server servlet.
- Back up the following DB2 Everyplace 9.1.x databases:
It is recommended that you back up all source and mirror databases.
See Backing up and restoring databases
. This topic provide instructions on backing up and restoring databases used by Lotus Expeditor Server 6.1.x and Lotus Expeditor Server 6.2.
Restart the DB2 Everyplace 9.1.x Sync Server servlet on the Lotus Expeditor Server 6.1.x system so that client devices can resume synchronization.
For details about backing up DB2 databases, see the DB2 Information Center
. For details about backing up non-DB2 databases, see the documentation for the non-DB2 database.
Parent topic: Migrating DB2 Everyplace data: XPD622