Keep the following considerations in mind when using subadministrator support.
Considerations for subadministrator support include the following:
- Update sites and registered features are considered shared resources and are not affected by the subadministration settings.
- A subadministrator that is a member of only one administration filter group cannot see the filter that defines the clients that he manages.
- A subadministrator that is a member of multiple administration filter groups can see the filters for all the administration filters that he belongs.
- When you create a task or a filter as superadministrator, or as a subadministrator who belongs to more than one administration filter group, you can set the visibility of the task. This setting determines what other subadministrators can view.
- A subadminstrator cannot create or edit client filters.
Parent topic: Subadministrator support: XPD622