You can add the global install handler to a feature.
To add the global install handler to the feature.xml, use the Feature Manifest Editor.
Parent topic: Using the global install handler
- Open the feature.xml file using the Feature Manifest Editor.
- Select the Installation tab
- Enter com.ibm.rcp.installhandler.RCPInstallHandler as the Handler class. No entry is required in the Library attribute.
- Select the Build tab in the Feature Manifest Editor.
- Verify that the file handler.properties is checked in the binary build section.
- Verify that the links directory, if used, is checked in the binary build section.
- Save the feature.xml file.