Examine the data files collected by the IBM
® Support Assistant (ISA). Learn how these files are used in the product and how they can assist in resolving Lotus
® Expeditor server issues.
Expeditor server ISA add-on includes a set of file collectors that can be used when troubleshooting a problem. File collection types include:
- General Problem
- Install, Configuration, or Uninstall Problem
- Authentication Problem
- Client Management Problem
- Database Synchronization Problem
- IBM HTTP Server Problem
- Network Client Installer for Web Server
- Network Client Installer for WebSphere® Portal
After collecting the ISA data by running the graphical ISA tool, a .zip file is created that contains a collection of files that are critical to the problem determination process. Several log files are included in the data collection .zip file.
Important files gathered by the Lotus
Expeditor Server Add-on
Parent topic: Troubleshooting the Lotus Expeditor Server