® Expeditor Toolkit supports launching a local instance of the Lotus
Expeditor runtime. This supports the ability to both run and debug Client Services projects from your workspace.
Expeditor runtime launch extends the Eclipse run-time workbench launch. It is suggested that you use the Lotus
Expeditor launcher for running Client Services projects, since it automatically handles setting up the proper native library environment for the Lotus
Perform the following procedure to run or debug a project using the Lotus
Expeditor runtime launch:
- Select Run > Run Configurations... to run under the Lotus Expeditor runtime, or select Run > Debug Configurations... to debug under the Lotus Expeditor runtime.
- Select Client Services under configurations, and click New to create a new configuration.
Note: If Lotus Expeditor runtime configurations have already been created, you can directly select one.
- On the arguments tab, insure that the JRE selected is JavaSE.
- By default, the launcher selects all the plug-ins/features from the Client Services default target definition. To change the plug-ins/features in your Client services instance, please go to the Plug-ins tab.
- Click either the Run or Debug button to launch the runtime.
Refer to the Running a Plug-in
section of the PDE Guide
for further information on launch options.
Parent topic: Dialogs