Keep these limitations in mind when using Client Management services.
Limitations are as follows:
Parent topic: Managing with a Client Management server
- Client Management Services can only be used to manage Expeditor 6.1 and above clients.
- Managing Expeditor 6.1 or 6.1.1 clients with multi-user support enabled is not supported. Expeditor 6.1.2 and above with multi-user support enabled is supported.
- The following functions are only supported with Expeditor 6.2 and above clients:
- Run IBM® Support Assistant task
- Retrieve File task
- Client Restart task (Computer restart is supported on Expeditor 6.1.2 and above)
- Known issues when using an Oracle database:
- The sorting for the Client Management data in the administrative console may not be correct.
- Some double byte character Client Management data in the administrative console is not displayed correctly.
- Known issues when using the Client Management GUI:
- The order of day and month for the "Day of the year" when scheduling yearly tasks is incorrect for non-English locales.