Subadministrator support is managed by creating a client filter to define the clients that each sub administrator will manage.
Keep in mind that after subadministrator support is enabled, any administrator that attempts to use the administrative console must either be a member of sub administrator group, or a member of the superadministrator group to manage any clients.
To configure subadministrator support, follow these steps using the administrative console:
Parent topic: Subadministrator support
- Click Expeditor Client Management -> Configuration -> Server Settings and set a value for SuperAdminGroupName. Ensure that you are a member of that group.
- Set the SubAdminSupportEnabled value to true.
- Click Expeditor Client Management -> Configuration -> Filters, select the New Filter action and click Go.
- Select Administration filter and click Next.
- Enter the criteria for this administration group and click Next.
- Enter the group name for this filter. Members of this group are considered subadministrators for the clients defined by this filter.
- Restart the Client Management server for the changes to take effect.