This section details how to launch/debug a Client Services Portlet project on the packaged Lotus
® Expeditor test environment using the Client Services launcher.
To do so, perform the following procedure:
Parent topic: Debugging and testing Client Services Portlet applications
- Using the J2EE, Web or Plug-in Development Environment perspective, bring up the Launch, Run or Debug panel by clicking Run > Run Configurations... (or Run > Debug Configurations…).
- Select the Lotus Expeditor configuration type and click New to create a new launch configuration.
- Select the Client Services launcher as the target platform to launch on the Main tab.
- Select the Plug-ins tab and ensure that the Portlet applications you wish to test are selected, as well as any other dependency plug-ins.
- Click Run or Debug to launch.