From the Enterprise Management Agent servlet Control Panel window, you can edit some of the device information. For example, you can change the default account from the list of accounts and the location where temporary files are stored.
You can change the following information for each device:
- Default account.
- Temporary file location.
- Polling information.
- Log file size and message type threshold.
The Device name
fields are read-only.
To change the device information, do the following steps:
- From the Admin Functions list, click Device Information.
The Device Information window opens.
- Select a new Default account or type a new path for theTemp file location field.
- Select the Polling interval, Polling start time,Polling end time from the drop-down lists.
- To enable polling, ensure the Polling enabled field has a check mark.
- Type a new log file size, if desired.
- Select a new threshold for the message types that are stored in the log file.
- Click the Update Device Information button to save your changes.
The new device information for this device and the Device Configuration Saved message is displayed.
You can now select another function from the Enterprise Management Agent servlet Control Panel window.
Parent topic: Using the Enterprise Management Agent servlet