You can edit a child policy.
Follow these steps to edit a child policy. The Resource Policies window allows you to navigate through the hierarchical tree of child policies to locate the policy you want to edit.
- Log in to WebSphere® Portal as an administrator.
- Click Administration in the Portal toolbar.
- Click Resource Policies. A list of existing policy types is displayed.
- Locate the policy type you want to update.
- Click the policy type. All first-level child policies are displayed.
- If necessary, click on a child policy to navigate deeper into the tree of child policies.
- Once you have located the child policy you want to change, use the context menu to select Edit Policy.
- Change the required values and click OK.
The child policy is updated with the new values and you are returned to the Resource Policies window.
Parent topic: Managing Rich Client Preferences using the Policy Type Editor for Eclipse Preferences