If you want to view the Java
™ System properties that are defined for the VM being used by the client, you need to run a System Properties inventory task against the client.
To run a System Properties inventory task using the administrative console, follow these steps:
- Select Expeditor Client Management > Clients.
- Optionally, select the clients you want to target. If you want to target a filter do not select any clients. You will be able to select the filter in a later step.
- Select Schedule Inventory Collection from the list of actions and click Go.
- Select the task type and click Next. See Managing tasks for more information.
- Select System Properties Inventory from the Inventory Options
- Update the target client queue if needed. You can target filters from this panel. Click Next when complete. See Targeting tasks for more information.
- Set the task options and click Create Task. See Task options for more information.
After the task is created you can view the task status and monitor its progress. See Monitoring task progress
for more information.
When the inventory task has successfully completed, you can view the list of system properties defined for the client's VM. To view the System Properties inventory using the administrative console, select Expeditor Client Management > Client > client_id > System Properties Inventory
Parent topic: Managing system properties