® Expeditor Client supports a Web browser embedded in the client application.
It provides the following set of components for quick application development:
- SWT Browser - An SWT widget provided by Eclipse.
- RCP Browser - A widget-level component provided by Lotus Expeditor. It includes more features than the SWT Browser, and has a similar programming model.
- Embedded Browser View - An Eclipse view component with an available API.
- Managed Browser View - An Eclipse view component based on the Embedded Browser View, but integrated with the NCI "Managed Browser Administrator Portlets" in a server managed environment.
- Web Browser Application - An Eclipse perspective component with an available API.
For differences between these components, refer to Embedded browser components
Parent topic: Developing with user interface widgets