This section provides the steps involved in installing Lotus
® Expeditor Client from a shared network location.
Use the following steps to install Lotus Expeditor Client from a shared network location.
- Map to the shared folder.
- Continue with step 3 described in Installing from a CD.
If installing on Microsoft
® Vista, you must run the installation as an administrator:
- In Windows Explorer, right-click setupwin32.exe and select Run as Administrator.
- Follow the prompts to complete the installation.
- Launch IBM® Lotus Expeditor as the standard user using <install location
\rcp\rcplauncher.exe. This step creates a workspace and desktop icon for the standard user.
For network share installation to complete successfully on Microsoft Windows
Vista, you might need to adjust to the Local security policy for UAC or disable it.
Parent topic: Installing the Lotus Expeditor Client on the desktop