This section provides information on installing samples using the RSDP.
® Expeditor samples are accessible from the Help menu. The samples are split into three categories:
Demonstrate end-to-end applications that follow best practices for application development.Application samples
Demonstrate more than one tool or API.Technology samples
Demonstrate a single tool or API.
When you open a sample, you see a short description of the sample, setup instructions, and a link to import the sample into your tooling workspace. Samples are located in the Lotus Expeditor
section of each category. Additional samples are also available on the IBM
® Web site at: http://www.ibm.com/developerworks
To import one or more samples, follow these steps:
- Select Help > Help Contents > Samples.
- Select a category (Showcase, Application, or Technology samples).
- Select the [+] next to the Lotus Expeditor samples. This displays a list of the samples, and some additional categories, that are available.
- Select one of the samples. The overview page is displayed, providing a short description of the sample.
- Do one of the following:
Parent topic: Using the samples
- If you are new to the sample, select the Setup instructions link. This page provides detailed instructions on prerequisites and information on how to run the sample. You can also import the sample from the Setup instructions page.
- If you are familiar with the sample and it's prerequisites, select the Import the sample link. This displays a dialog to prompt you to install the sample.