Mobile adjuster setup instructionsAdded by IBM on October 5, 2011 | Version 1 (Original)
|Before you can run the sample, you must first change your target platform and import the sample into your workspace.
Before you can run the sample, you must first change your target platform and import the sample into your workspace.
Follow these steps:
Parent topic: Mobile adjuster
- To change your target platform:
- Select File > Switch Workspace.
- Enter a folder name and click OK.
- A Lotus® Expeditor Toolkit Configuration dialog appears. For Test Environment, select Lotus Expeditor for Device and click OK.
- Select Go to the workbench.
- To import the sample:
- Select File > Import.
- From the Import Wizard, select General and then select Existing Projects into Workspace. Click Next.
- Select the Archive file radio button.
- Enter the name of the sample jar file, mobadj.jar, or browse to the com.ibm.rcp.tools.device.samplegallery plug-in directory and select the jar file from the archive directory.
- The dialog shows the projects present in the archive jar file. Select Finish to install the projects into your workspace.
- To configure and run the sample:
- Select Run > Run Configurations... from the main menu.
- Select Client Services and click New.
- Type a unique name for your configuration, such as MobileAdjuster.
- For the runtime JRE, select DeviceEE Win32 x86.
- Select the Target tab and set the target as Device Default Target.
- Select the Plug-ins tab and verify that the com.ibm.pvc.samples.mobileadjuster and com.ibm.pvc.samples.mobileadjuster.logic plug-ins are selected.
- Click Apply and then Run. The eWorkbench is displayed.
- To start the sample, click Mobile Adjuster in the list of applications shown in the eWorkbench.
Attention: The Mobile Adjuster sample also includes a server-side component with which the device sample communicates. This is not required to run the Mobile Adjuster in stand-alone mode. See the Mobile Adjuster readme file for information on how to install and run the server-side component.