This topic lists prerequisites and recommendations to install the Lotus
® Expeditor desktop client on a Citrix Presentation Server 4.5 successfully.
Prerequisites are as follows:
Parent topic: Installing and launching the Expeditor Client in a Citrix environment
- Windows® Server 2003 with Citrix Presentation Server 4.5
Attention: For a new Citrix installation, it is highly recommended to test the server by publishing an application, such as Adobe® Acrobat Reader, before attempting to publish Lotus Expeditor.
- Citrix Presentation Server 4.5
- Lotus Expeditor 6.2 only supports the Web/ICA deployment technology.
- Lotus Expeditor 6.2 only supports being published as an application.
- Lotus Expeditor 6.2 does not support multiple client monitors with Citrix Presentation Server 4.5.
- If a farm of Citrix servers is being used, it is recommended to also employ Windows Roaming Profiles to ensure that the user has access to their Lotus Expeditor-specific information, regardless of which server the Expeditor client is running on in the farm.