This section provides information on setting up the Lotus
® Expeditor device launch configuration.
To set up the Lotus
Expeditor device launch configuration, perform the following procedure:
- Create a project for debugging. It can be either a Client Services, Web Application or generic plug-in Application.
- Select Run > Debug Configurations...
- Double-click Expeditor on Device.
- Change the new configuration's name.
- Switch to the Java™ Application tab, and select a plug-in project from the workspace.
- Optionally, under the Deploy section, check other plug-in projects that you would like to deploy to the device.
- Select the target device for debugging.
- Make any necessary changes under Connection Properties if the default values are not sufficient (for example, the Device IP for Nokia).
- Select Debug.
The debugger launches and your project is ready to debug. You can use common debug artifacts such as threads, stack frames, variables, and breakpoints; and some common actions like suspending, stepping, resuming, and terminating your application.
Parent topic: Remote debugging and testing on devices