This sample demonstrates the use of the Styled Table (STable) provided by Lotus
® Expeditor. The Styled Table is similar to the SWT Table widget, but allows for look and feel elements, such as colors controlled by a Lotus
Expeditor theme. The sample constructs a TabFolder with several tabs, where each tab shows a different table style.
Time required: 2 minutes
You can use this sample only on the desktop runtime.
This sample consists of a single Client Services project, com.ibm.rcp.samples.swidgets.stable.
Key concepts demonstrated in this sample are as follows:
Parent topic: Samples
Styled table setup instructions
- Use of the Styled Table classes (Stable, STableItem, STableColumn, and so on)
- Use of the Table Viewers and ContentProviders for displaying Styled Tables
- Use of the PagedContentProvider
- Use of sort options for Styled Tables
- Use of edit options for Styled Tables
- Use of CellModifiers and CellEditors
- Use of the VerticalLayout options
- Use of the NestedTable options
- Use of Gutter Selection options
- Use of pop-up menu items
- Use of table search options