This sample demonstrates the use of the Styled Widgets provided by Lotus
® Expeditor. The sample constructs two views for purposes of demonstrating the similarities and differences between the widgets. Styled Widgets
use elements of the Lotus
Expeditor theme to change the look and feel characteristics, such as fonts and colors. Standard SWT Widgets
rely on the creator to set font and color characteristics.
Time required: 2 minutes
You can use this sample only on the desktop runtime.
This sample consists of a two Client Services projects: com.ibm.rcp.samples.swidgets and com.ibm.rcp.samples.swidgets.theme.
Key concepts demonstrated in this sample are as follows:
Parent topic: Samples
Styled widgets setup instructions
- Use of the Styled Coolbar and CoolItem
- Use of the Styled Toolbar and ToolItem
- Use of the Styled Menu and MenuItem
- Use of the Styled Button
- Use of the Styled TabFolder and TabItem
- Use of the Lotus Expeditor Theme Service to change themes
- Definition of a Lotus Expeditor theme