The table widgets are the parts of the graphical user interface that represent the table. The widgets enable users to make changes to the data and customize the table. The following table widgets are available:
Parent topic: Custom widgets
- com.ibm.rcp.swt.swidgets.table.STableCell -- Part of an item widget. Occupies a single row and single column. Users can select cells. Cells support listeners that listen for mouse and key events.
- com.ibm.rcp.swt.swidgets.table.STableItem -- The base class of all components of a table.
- com.ibm.rcp.swt.swidgets.table.STableColumn -- Represents a vertical column in the table. The column width, alignment, header attributes, and so on are customizable through the STableColumn class methods.
- com.ibm.rcp.swt.swidgets.table.STableRow -- Represents a row of data in the table. The STableRow provides access to the individual STableCell objects in the row.
- com.ibm.rcp.swt.swidgets.table.STable -- The parent widget that manages all components in the table. It creates the header and body and adds the items into the table. The table widget uses the tree nodes to arrange the items according to the specified data model and preserves the appropriate relationships amongst the items in the table.