Use the steps in this section to uninstall the Lotus
® Expeditor Client.
Before you uninstall, ensure that the Lotus
Expeditor Client is not running.
- Launch Add/Remove Programs by selecting Settings -> Control Panel -> Add/Remove Programs.
- Select Lotus Expeditor Client and click Remove.
On Microsoft Windows
Vista with UAC enabled:
The uninstallation must be run with full administrative access. To uninstall, follow these steps:
- Open a command prompt as administrator: From the Start menu, browse to the command prompt, and right-click and select Run as Administrator.
- From the command prompt, run the following command:
- Accept any prompts to allow access.
- If using RPM packaging, run:
- If using Debian packaging, to remove, run:
- or, to purge, run:
- The uninstallation wizard does not provide the option to remove user data. You must manually remove it. Refer to Removing user-specific data.
- Uninstallation can be performed only in the same language in which the installation was performed.
Silently uninstalling the Lotus Expeditor Client on Windows
To silently remove Lotus
Expeditor, run the following command:
Parent topic: Installing the Lotus Expeditor Client on the desktop
"<client destination>\uninstall.bat" -silent