You can update an existing property in a managed property file for one or more clients using a new properties task.
To run a new properties task using the administrative console, perform the following steps:
- Select Expeditor Client Management > Clients.
- Click the client ID of one of the clients. You will be able to select additional clients in a later step including targeting a filter.
- Click Properties Inventory.
- Select one or more properties.
- Select Edit Properties from the list of actions and click Go.
- Select the task type and click Next. See Managing tasks for more information.
- Update the property value for all the properties being edited and click Next.
- Update the target client queue if needed. You can target filters from this panel. Click Next when complete. See Targeting tasks for more information.
- Set the task options and click Create Task. See Task options for more information.
After the task is created, you can view the task status and monitor its progress. See Monitoring task progress
for more information.
Parent topic: Managing properties files